What does the programme offer?
This is a 30 day programme that takes place over nine months.
The Masters to Doctorate Bridging Programme is designed to bridge the gap for individuals with Masters-level qualifications who aspire to undertake doctoral level study and progress along the clinical academic career pathway. It is designed to prepare fellows to meet the criteria against which Health Education England (HEE)/National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) doctoral applications are measured.
- A range of masterclasses enabling fellows to analyse their learning needs and develop skills in research, leadership, negotiation and influencing
- Mentorship from a clinical academic supervisor and the support to build a supervisory team
- A clinical academic portfolio to support learning during and after the programme
- There are no programme fees and we provide a single payment grant to your employer for your time on the programme
- Access to the University of Birmingham (UoB) education facilities
- Independent study time provided as part of the 30 days to complete programme work
**Please note that interviews will be scheduled on the 18th and 20th July
For further information about the Masters to Doctorate Bridging Programme, please contact the clinical academic programmes team.
tel: 0121 371 8162