Birmingham Health Partners
Accelerating Access to Drugs, Devices and Diagnostics
The Advisory Board meets twice and year and will:
1. Provide constructive challenge and support on all aspects of the partnership to ensure effectiveness and impact
2. Advise on strategic direction
3. Support BHP to meet its aims and objectives, through receipt of regular reports on activity, impact and income, from the BHP Chair and Managing Director
4. Act in an ambassadorial capacity, raising the profile and activity of BHP at relevant external fora, both regionally, nationally and internationally.
5. To provide insight on regional and national areas of priority and debate relevant to BHP
6. Advise on external opportunities for research and collaboration, including funding streams, which may link to, and enhance, the work of BHP
7. Ensure the effectiveness of governance arrangements including that of committees and groups established to support BHP.