- This event has passed.
Successfully Incorporating Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) in Clinical Trials – COURSE
13/11/2019 - 14/11/2019£295
Join the Centre for Patient Reported Outcomes Research (CPROR) for this course which will enable you to:
- Understand the different types of PROs and when to use them in clinical trials
- Describe approaches to selecting an appropriate PRO measure for the study
- Understand PRO-specific components that should be included in a trial protocol using the SPIRIT-PRO extension
- Appreciate approaches to minimising missing data and enhancing data quality
- Understand the challenges and potential management strategies for PRO alerts
- Appreciate basic methods of PRO analysis
- Evaluate the reporting of a trial using the CONSORT-PRO extension
- Consider ways to maximise the impact of PRO trial data to inform clinical practice and health policy
The course is suitable for Chief Investigators, Principal Investigators, trial managers, clinical researchers, research nurses, data managers, study co-ordinators and academics.