Oncology Convention – Birmingham 2020
March 17 - March 18
Dedicated to advancing clinical oncology and life saving research
The Oncology Convention brings world leading professionals specialising in lung, breast, colorectal and prostate cancers together for an instrumental event, dedicated to unearthing the latest in clinical oncology and life saving research that will save the lives of current and future patients.
Explore the inspiring features that make the Oncology Convention one of the leading events for lung, breast, colorectal and prostate cancers:
- A comprehensive CPD accredited seminar programme
- Interactive masterclasses led by industry-defining organisations
- 150 world-leading exhibitors sharing the latest in clinical oncology and life saving research
- Fantastic networking opportunities with fellow senior clinicians and management teams
Join over 2,000 senior clinicians and researchers at one of the most influential events for advancing clinical oncology and life saving research.
Be the first to see the full line-up and other exclusive show features by registering for your free ticket here.
Birmingham Health Partners speakers at the Oncology Convention 2020 include:
- Dr Abeer Shabaan – specialist breast pathologist at Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham and Honorary Senior Lecturer at the University of Birmingham (UoB)
- Professor Hisham Mehanna – Chair of Head and Neck Surgery, and Director of InHANSE, at UoB
- Professor Lucinda Billingham – Director of Statistics at Birmingham’s Cancer Research UK Trials Unit and Professor of Biostatistics at UoB
- Dr Qamar Ghafoor – Consultant Clinical Oncologist and Oncology Clinical Service Lead for University Hospitals Birmingham (UHB) and Honorary Lecturer at UoB
- Mr Richard Steyn – UK Lung Cancer Coalition and Consultant Thoracic Surgeon, Deputy Medical Director at UHB