- This event has passed.
Launching West Midlands (HEE funded) Non-Medical Clinical Academic Programmes 2022 Webinar
February 16 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Are you a nurse, midwife, allied health professional, pharmacist or healthcare scientist considering a clinical academic career?
Do you want to combine research and clinical practice? Are you a manager trying to support staff who want to combine research and clinical practice? Do you want to undertake research that makes a difference to patient care?
If yes to any of the above, the West Midlands Clinical Academic team will be hosting a webinar on Wednesday 16 February from 7-8pm.
The West Midlands Internship, Pre-Doctoral Bridging and Post-Doctoral Programmes are funded by Health Education England (HEE) and support applications for HEE/National Institute of Health Research (NIHR) Integrated Clinical Academic Programme (ICA) for non-medical healthcare professions and other competitive research training awards.
- All programmes include taught and directed study and require you to complete a range of research related work.
- Each programme involves 48 days funded release over 12 months.
- Release supported by a two part-payment grant paid to your employer.
- Linked with an experienced research-active supervisor(s) throughout.
- Gives access to the University of Birmingham learning resources.
The event will give an overview of the programmes. It will offer the opportunity to ask questions and have discussions with senior academics. You will also hear from past and present clinical academics, sharing their experience of the programmes.
To confirm your place or if you have any enquiries please email email@example.com