Research to Publication is a flexible online research methodology and publishing programme from the British Medical Journal (BMJ) and sponsored by Pfizer, specifically designed for healthcare professionals. It develops research skills and helps researchers to get papers published in high-quality journals.
This programme will provide you with one year’s free access to the BMJ Research to Publication modules and resources to help you:
- Improve the quality of your research
- Advance your career by getting papers published
- Learn at your own pace
- Understand the issues that prevent researchers getting published
- Help improve patient outcomes with new evidence
- To gain a certificate of completion from BMJ and UCSF for every module passed
- With revalidation / CPD
Applications are open to all multidisciplinary clinical staff including medics, dentists, nurses, midwives, allied health professionals (AHPs), pharmacists and healthcare scientists at BHP founder-member University Hospitals Birmingham.
Please note – the application process has now been amended and line manager support is no longer required
Further information about the Research to Publication programme can be found on the BMJ website.
To apply please complete the online application form.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org