Research to Publication is a flexible online research methodology and publishing programme sponsored by Pfizer from the British Medical Journal (BMJ) that is specifically designed for healthcare professionals. It develops research skills and helps researchers to get papers published in high quality journals. This programme will provide you with one year free access to the BMJ Research to Publication modules and resources to help you:
- Improve the quality of your research
- Advance your career by getting papers published
- Learn at your own pace
- Understand the issues that prevent researchers getting published
- Help improve patient outcomes with new evidence
- To gain a certificate of completion from BMJ and UCSF for every module passed
- With revalidation / CPD
Applications are open to all multidisciplinary clinical staff including medics, dentists, nurses, midwives, AHP’s, pharmacists and healthcare scientists (NMAHPPS) at University Hospitals Birmingham.
*Please note – the application process has now been amended and line manager support is no longer required
Further information about the Research to Publication programme can be found here
To apply please complete the online application form
For further information please contact email@example.com
Sorry, there are no related news articles.