For more information please email: email@example.com
What does the programme offer?
This is a 30 day programme that takes place over nine months.
The Post-Doctoral Fellowship is a new programme designed to bridge the gap between doctoral level study and applying for a Clinical Lectureship, enabling individuals with a doctorate to progress in their clinical academic career. It is designed to prepare Fellows to meet the criteria against which Health Education England (HEE)/National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Lectureship applications are measured, or to apply for equivalent funding.
- Complete outputs from their doctorate (if not already completed) or ongoing publications
- Design a programme of research
- Build a post-doctoral clinical and academic mentorship team
- Complete an application for HEE/NIHR ICA Clinical Lectureship programme or equivalent
- There are no programme fees and we provide a single payment grant to your employer for your time on the programme
- The programme offers each Fellow up to £5000 to undertake further training, external visits, and for publication costs
**Please note that interviews are scheduled for the 15th May
For further information about the Post-Doctoral Fellowship, please contact the clinical academic programmes team.
Sorry, there are no related news articles.