To apply for the Pre-Doctoral Bridging Programme applicants should be able to provide evidence of Masters level study (e.g. Masters in Research).
**You must also be working within the West Midlands region to apply.
Previous programme participants have been recruited from a wide range of professional groups and numerous health care organisations across the region as illustrated below:
- Chief Clinical Cardiac Physiologist & Scientist
- Clinical Lead Podiatric Biomechanics
- Clinical Lead Exercise Physiologist
- Clinical Lead for Dietetics
- Clinical Nurse Specialist for Headache
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Limb Reconstruction
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Endocrinology
- Consultant Clinical Scientist
- Infant Feeding Team Manager
- Nutrition Nurse Team Leader
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Renal Inflammatory Disease Specialist Nurse
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Senior Podiatrist
- Upper Limb Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
Sorry, there are no related news articles.