To apply for the Pre-Doctoral Bridging Programme applicants should be able to provide evidence of Masters level study (e.g. Masters in Research).
Details of eligible professions can be found here. These align to the eligible professionals for the HEE/NIHR Integrated Clinical Academic (ICA) Programme for Non-medical Healthcare Professions.
**You must also be working within the West Midlands region to apply.
Previous programme participants have been recruited from a wide range of professional groups and numerous health care organisations across the region as illustrated below:
- Chief Clinical Cardiac Physiologist & Scientist
- Clinical Lead Podiatric Biomechanics
- Clinical Lead Exercise Physiologist
- Clinical Lead for Dietetics
- Clinical Nurse Specialist for Headache
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Limb Reconstruction
- Clinical Nurse Specialist Endocrinology
- Consultant Clinical Scientist
- Infant Feeding Team Manager
- Nutrition Nurse Team Leader
- Paediatric Physiotherapist
- Renal Inflammatory Disease Specialist Nurse
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Senior Podiatrist
- Upper Limb Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
Sorry, there are no related news articles.