Details of eligible professions can be found here. These align to the eligible professionals for the HEE/NIHR Integrated Clinical Academic (ICA) Programme for Non-medical Healthcare Professions.
**You must also be working within the West Midlands or East of England regions to apply.
Previous programme participants have been recruited from a wide range of professional groups and numerous health care organisations across the region as illustrated below:
- Advanced Specialist Podiatrist
- Art Psychotherapist
- Burns Sister
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Clinical Lead (Cardiac Physiology)
- Clinical Lead (Musculoskeletal Therapy)
- Clinical Research Nurse
- Diabetic Retinopathy Screener/Grader
- Family Nurse
- Healthcare Scientist
- Named Nurse (Child Protection)
- Occupational Therapist
- Paediatric Intensive Care Research Nurse
- Research Midwife
- Research Nurse
- Senior Biomedical Scientist
- Specialist Community Paediatric Dietitian
- Specialist Speech and Language Therapist
- Staff Nurse
- Static Specialist Physiotherapist
Sorry, there are no related news articles.