These cross-discipline Seminars@ITM are designed to showcase the research conducted across the Birmingham Health Partners (BHP).
“Seminars@ITM provide a fantastic opportunity for staff from different disciplines to come together to share best practice. They are a valuable forum for encouraging networking and collaborative working across the BHP organisations.”
Professor Lorraine Harper, Head of Education, BHP
Previous seminar topics have included:
- Vestigial no more… The emerging potential role of therapeutic appendicectomy in the treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
- Opportunities for Translational Research in Histopathology
- Head and neck cancer: the potential benefits of tailoring the experiences of patients’ symptoms and care into therapeutic pathways
- The who, why and where of clinical research: a personal view
- Patient-reported outcomes: making patient centred care a reality
More seminars are planned for the future and we will add these to the ITM website as and when they become available.