These cross-discipline Seminars@ITM are designed to showcase the research conducted across the Birmingham Health Partners (BHP).
“Seminars@ITM provide a fantastic opportunity for staff from different disciplines to come together to share best practice. They are a valuable forum for encouraging networking and collaborative working across the BHP organisations.”
Professor Lorraine Harper, Associate Director of Academic Development, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
Previous seminar topics have included:
- Vestigial no more… The emerging potential role of therapeutic appendicectomy in the treatment of Ulcerative Colitis
- Opportunities for Translational Research in Histopathology
- Head and neck cancer: the potential benefits of tailoring the experiences of patients’ symptoms and care into therapeutic pathways
- The who, why and where of clinical research: a personal view
- Patient-reported outcomes: making patient centred care a reality
More seminars are planned for the future and we will add these to the ITM website as and when they become available.