Celebrating multidisciplinary research in the NHS: Generating evidence for best care –registrations have now closed!
Friday 18th May 2018- 10:15-17:15
Education Centre, 1st Floor, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust, B15 2GW
Would you like to hear about research led by non-medical staff and multidisciplinary teams? Are you a clinician or a manager who wants to know more about the opportunities available to integrate research in a clinical career? Would you like to engage with thought leaders in the field of clinical academic careers? Would you like to submit your research and present a poster?
If yes to any, or all, of these questions we would like to invite you to the Midlands and East of England 2nd Annual Celebration of evidence for best care.
Please download the event programme here.
- Opportunities for patient and public involvement and engagement in research
- Vision from the Department of Health: 10 Years on for non-medical NHS staff
- How do we make clinical academic careers more inclusive?
- How do you build a career in research and maintain success?
- Embedding clinical academic careers within the NHS
- A showcase of five abstracts selected for oral presentation, illustrating non-medical led or multidisciplinary research with patient benefit
There are three concurrent workshops to choose from:
- Creative solutions to support clinical academic careers within the NHS (for managers)
- Getting started in your clinical academic career (for entry level researchers)
- Post-doctoral research and clinical lectureships: a work in progress (for post-doc researchers)
Call for abstracts – please note: abstract submissions have now closed
Submit your abstracts to: email@example.com
**Deadline: Mon 26th March, midday